CultureMix Arts is seeking a well organised Admin Assistant to support our dynamic team in a key role liaising with partners and clients, managing bookings, and maintaining our busy diary as well as promoting our exciting work.
CultureMix Arts delivers a number of projects from RASPO Steel Orchestra and Reading Reggae Collective to providing music lessons for schools, selling musical instruments and managing the new CultureMix Arts & Music Centre.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage our schools education programme
- Manage bookings for our orchestra and ensembles
- Listing events and workshops online
- Creating and publishing a monthly newsletter
- General office and administration tasks as required
Skills and characteristics:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management and the ability to multitask
- The ability to adapt to new projects and activities
- Excellent team working skills
- The part time contract is up to 16 hours per week
- The rate of pay is £10 per hour
- The closing date for applications is 2 September 2022
- Interviews likely to take place on 15 September 2022 at the CultureMix Centre.
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to the Business Director Nathifa Jordan – email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about the role please contact our office on 0118 958 7351.