CultureMix Arts is seeking a Marketing & Advertising Coordinator to devise and implement a marketing strategy, increase sales, develop our brand and audiences to generate additional income.
CultureMix Arts delivers a number of projects from RASPO Steel Orchestra and Reading Reggae Collective to providing music lessons for schools, selling musical instruments and managing the new CultureMix Arts & Music Centre.
The Marketing and Advertising Coordinator will contribute to the creation and curation of CultureMix Arts content for main social media platforms and manage the content calendar across those channels, scheduling content using tools such as Hootsuite.
They will need to maintain monitoring, tracking and produce evaluation for social media and advertising campaigns with written reports, data collection in line with GDPR policy, and regular feedback to the senior leadership team.
- The part time six month contract is 5 hours per week.
- The rate of pay is £15-£20 per hour subject to experience.
- Ideally you will have a clean drivers licence and a DBS certificate
- The contract runs from 10 January 2022 to 10 June 2022.
- The closing date for applications 3 December 2021
- Interviews are on 10 December 2021 at our Centre.
How to apply:
Click here to contact the Business Director Nathifa Jordan for a full job description and with any questions.