CultureMix Arts Ltd | Reading All Steel Percussion Orchestra | Reading Reggae Collective
We are based in central Reading in the Royal County of Berkshire UK.
Email | Phone
Artistic Director: email@example.com
Business Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Director: email@example.com
CultureMix Arts & Music Centre: 0118 958 7351
Mobile: 07973 251919
International: +44 7973 251919
You can contact us using the form below. Call the number above or email us direct anytime.
CultureMix Arts & Music Centre, 7 Queens Walk, Reading, RG1 7QF
For cultural experiences, carnival arts and music that will lift your spirits, develop your creativity and improve your career prospects.
Rehearsal | Workshop | Recording Studio | Film & Photo Studio | Carnival | CultureMix Arts TV | CultureMix Records | Cultural Gifts
- Steel pan music workshops for beginners and improvers – open to all ages and abilities.
- Reading Reggae Collective – join this group to develop your reggae music talents.
- Steel Pan Instrument Showroom – book an appointment to view the range of steel pans available for purchase or hire.
- Showcase Seminars – meet the professionals and attend exclusive behind the scenes music sessions.
- Creative Business Hub conferences – guidance from experts on setting up your creative business.
- Salon Soirées – meet talented artistes at a relaxed evening of talks, music and Q&A’s.
How to find us
Transport and Parking:
CultureMix Arts & Music Centre is based in central Reading and is easily accessible on public transport via Reading Buses. The Centre is a 10 minute walk from Reading train station.
From the station CultureMix Centre is opposite The Hexagon Theatre near to Sushi Mania on the corner of Dusseldorf Way and Queens Walk.
From the town centre Queens Walk is situated between The Penta Hotel on Oxford Road and Broad Street Mall shopping centre. Iceland and The Biscuit Factory are on the corner of Queens Walk and Oxford Road.
The nearest parking is in Broad Street Mall car park (RG1 7QE) or Reading Civic B Car Park (RG1 2LQ). Free parking is available for up to two hours in nearby Russell Street, Waylen Street and Zinzan Street all just 6-8 minutes walk to the CultureMix Centre.
Our office and online shop are open as usual. Our education programme in schools continues with onsite and online with tutorials available on our YouTube channel CultureMix Arts TV.
Please contact us for CultureMix Centre opening times and with any questions.
CultureMix Arts Ltd | PO Box 2766 | Reading | Berkshire | RG30 1RF | UK
SHOP ONLINE – for products, services and workshops
Visit our online shop to buy Steel Pans, stands and cases, pan sticks, CDs and merchandise. To book tuning for your instruments, a school visit, workshops and training courses, or a Steel Band for your event. Just send us an enquiry using the form below.